Sunday, September 26, 2021

First Mention: Beetaloo Basin -- Meanwhile, Revisiting The Bazenhov -- Nothing Like Two New "Plays" To Make My Day -- September 26, 2021

Wow, I'm glad I started this blog. To paraphrase Dr Seuss: the things I learn from readers.

LOL.

There are some really smart people out there when it comes to oil and natural gas and crude oil, and at the same time, are keeping track of what's going on.

 This is reason #3 why I love to blog.

A reader writes:

Completely unrelated, but of possible interest, development of the Beetaloo Basin shale gas is proceeding briskly.
 
Three separate outfits are in the process of drilling/frac'ing a half dozen wells relying upon American expertise.
 
Amount of gas resource is significant. Minimal oil.

Australia will join the US, Canada, Argentina and Russia in having productive unconventional hydrocarbon output.

The grossly under reported Russian efforts are targeting the Bazenhov with present output of 20,000 barrels oil per day and rapidly growing. Technological sanctions are inhibiting the pace of development.
The Bazenhov will ultimately dwarf the Permian.
I do believe this is the first reference to:
  • the Beetaloo Basin; and,
  • the Bazhenov

Not true. I have blogged about the Bazhenov before and have a link to where I follow it.

More on these later but for the date / time stamp, here they are. 

The Beetaloo:

No comments:

Post a Comment