Top story of the week:
- Joe Biden is still president.
- Most visited site for the week;
- MDU makes the Fortune 500;
- Federal judge overturns California's 32-year assault weapons ban;
Top international non-energy story:
Top international energy story:
- TC Energy abandons the Keystone XL (US Dems lose huge money-making issue); and, here;
- WTI hits $71; Brent to $73; here;
- Saudi's foreign exchange reserves plummet
Top national non-energy story:
Top national energy story:
Top North Dakota non-energy story:
Top North Dakota energy story:
Geoff Simon's top North Dakota energy stories:
- Quick connects.
- Wow, this should be fair, LOL: ND's legislative redistricting committee, set to convene a special session in November, is made up of four Republicans and two Democrats.
- Interim Energy Committee to be chaired by Beulah senator Jessica Bell; joining her on the committee, senators Brad Bekkedahl, Williston, and, Dale Patten, Watford City. Glad to see no one from Fargo or Dickinson named.
- CLR: with four new Fuller/Fuller Federal permits;
- CLR: with four new Brooklyn oil permits;
- CLR: with seven new Chimney Butte permits;
- Ovintiv's Jorgenson Federal wells goes over 500K bbls crude oil;
- Update: two incredible Charlson Van Hise Trust wells;
- A BR Veeder well goes over 500K bbls crude oil;
- MRO's Axell USA well goes over 500K bbls crude oil;
- Whole pads at a time coming off confidential list;
- CLR starting to report production on the Simmental Federal / Angus Federal wells;
- MRO reports IPs for the L-O-T-V wells;