Thursday, June 10, 2021

The Keystone XL Is Dead: Good News For The Bakken And So Many Others -- June 10, 2021

Keystone XL: dead. Milestones here. Pipelines were tracked here but over time this pipeline and others became of less interest to me once I understood the issues. From the very beginning, going all the way back to 2013 when first announced, I said the Keystone XL was dead, killed by Obama. Took a long time to finally die. Will talk about it later. 

I've flip-flopped on my feelings regarding the Keystone XL because I have changed in the past ten years. 

In the past ten years, I have become less idealistic, less political, and a better investor. Keeping that in mind, "killing the Keystone XL" was advantageous for me. It's counterintuitive but for "American" investors, killing the Keystone XL was very good for me and very good for anyone invested in the Bakken (financially, emotionally). 

I'm not in the mood to discuss it now, but I'm correct on this one.

**************************************
To Sir, With Love

No comments:

Post a Comment