Friday, June 4, 2021

Crawfish Season; Oil Plummeted Last Year Due To EV Demand -- Cathie Wood -- June 4, 2021

I thought crawfish season was pretty much over, but apparently not in some parts of the country. And apparently a lot of folks don't know how to eat crawfish, much less boil them. Link to The WSJ.

***********************************
EVs and The Price of Oil

I can't recall if I ever posted this.

It's one of the funniest things I ever read, so I'm posting it now in case it has not been previously posted.


Remember when crude oil actually went negative -- a negative $37/bbl -- hedge fund head says it was due to "EV demand." Wow, how dumb can one be ... or how gullible does she think the American investor is ... oh never mind.....

Memo to self: file under "Fifteen minutes of fame."

***********************************
Cheaper Than Toilet Paper

I have enough "points" to buy 1,000 copies of this book -- if I just had a place to store them all. 

Great Christmas gifts to all my ultra-liberal friends. And a gag gift for my conservative friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment