Thursday, February 4, 2021

Notes From All Over -- Mid-Morning Edition -- February 4, 2021

A bit of housekeeping: I can't recall if I posted the note that the Devon-WPX merger was finalized January 7, 2021. If not, here it is. 

Is the economy back? Is the "risk-off" trade back? Of the nine companies announcing dividends today, five of them are raising their dividends. Link here

PGA: live on NBC GolfLeaderboard here. I was wrong. I thought Tiger Woods was playing. Nope. I was also wrong about Patrick Reed. Both Reed and Phil Mickelson skipped the Waste Management tournament to play in the Saudi International. Maybe I won't be watching as much of the Phoenix tournament as I had planned. 

Saudi International: leaderboard here. It must be an incredibly easy course. The leader at 61 strokes in first round, -9. Mickelson, -2, at 68. Patrick Reed, -1, at 69. Must be the jet lag.

***************************
Sophia At Dental Office

Pediatric clinic, state of the art.

Plays Netflix children's movies on ceiling. Sophia watches the movies through her "blue light" glasses.

And look at those long, long, rock-climbing legs. 



No comments:

Post a Comment