Friday, January 1, 2021

Feliz Año 2021

We will start off this morning with a quiz. 

A reader enticed me to go down this rabbit hole. I thought I had finally moved on, but then this popped up.


Mendocino, Sir Douglas Quintet

One hundred points if you can name the male dancer at about:
  • 1:30 to 1:40 in the clip;
  • for a brief moment around 1:04 in the clip; and,
  • at the end of the clip, about 2:26 - 2:33.
A bonus 1,000 points if you can name his dance date.
 
Which, of course, led me to this, LOL. 

ESL
 
This clip led me to "Mary Hartman, Mary Hartman" which led me to Mary Kay Place which led me to Shel Silverstein (which took me back to the video dancer above) which led me to Dr Hook and The Medicine Show and Randi Brooks.

6 comments:

  1. One thousand percent correct. I'm impressed. I think it was Barbi Benton (typo).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the last name is/was Benton. I just couldn't pull it out of my pea brain correctly!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think so. You still receive full credit for you answer. LOL. I wonder what Barbi is doing these days. You know, she's only one year than I am.

      Delete
  3. Benton married real estate developer George Gradow on October 14, 1979.[1] They have two children, Alexander (born August 23, 1986) and Ariana (born July 13, 1988). They divide their time between homes in Aspen and Los Angeles.Wiki.Retired in the 80's to raise her kids
    Gotta love the info age.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, much appreciated. I could make a lot of comments, but I think I will leave it at that.

      Delete