Thursday, November 12, 2020

Top US Energy Story Of The Week -- Natural Gas -- Who Wudda Thought? -- November 12, 2020

I'm too  tired to go back and find all the links and all the recent postings but it looks like it may be time to track the price of natural gas for awhile. A reader suggests tracking San Juan Basin Royalty Trust (SJT), link here

Up almost 8% today. 

Disclaimer: this is not an investment site.  Do not make any investment, financial, job, career, travel, or relationship decisions based on what you read here or think you may have read here. 

PBT? Another one? Permain Basin Trust Royalty? Dropped 7% today but we're talking very, very small changes in actual pennies and nickels and dimes. PBT pays almost 6%. 

The San Juan Basin is tracked here but I haven't paid much attention to it in years. 

Natural gas is trading at $2.961, down 1.5 cents for the day; I assume this is at the Henry Hub but I wouldn't know for sure.

*******************************
Rambling -- Nothing About The Bakken

Wow, talk about lame. I turned to Thursday Night NFL on Fox -- I lasted about ten minutes. I'm not interested in re-watching the highlights of the first day of the Masters.   

Depressing. It's going to be a long winter.

No comments:

Post a Comment