Monday, August 10, 2020

Another One Bites The Dust -- August 10, 2020

 This is so cool. This is why I love to blog. 

I posted this about ten minutes ago:

I track the coronavirus story here but I don't update it very much any more. I lost interest in this story when:

  • I realized they were tracking the wrong metric;
  • I learned the CDC's "definition of a case" which may or may not be the same definition that all states are using;
  • the issue moved from the science/medical arena to the political arena
  • I realized the whole reporting / analysis was a bunch of nonsense

Now, this from social media, breaking while I was posting the above. First, it was Chow Mein, now Sonia Angell:

That's the governor in the background, probably thinking about his state's bullet train.

And from a google search --- 

As I said earlier, the reporting and analysis is a bunch of nonsense.

By the way, it's not often that a governor fires someone in a position like this faster than President Trump fires someone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment