Tuesday, April 16, 2019

We're Doomed! -- AOC -- April 16, 2019, T+4 ; O'Hare Canceling Flights Due To Winter Storm (A Couple Of Days Ago)

Link here.

With regard to twitter, the best thing I ever did was quit following Scott Adams. The second best thing I ever did was quit following John Kemp. So I was surprised to see John Kemp pop up on my twitter feed. Turns out that it was a re-tweet from David Sheppard whom I do follow.

It appears we are all doomed.


I'm going to enjoy what little time I have left. I'm heading over to Copeland's: Famous New Orleans Restaurant for coffee and cheesecake later this afternoon. Or maybe an eclair at Starbucks.

Good luck to everyone.

**************************************
Will This Winter (N)ever End?

Chicago: snowfall -- biggest snowstorm this late in the season in 50 years. Link here. And it wasn't just a slight dusting:
Chicago's O'Hare Airport was whitened by 5.3 inches of snow on Sunday.
That made April 14 one of the top-two snowiest days this late in the season. The snowiest day in the city's history from April 14 to early May is 5.4 inches of snow on April 16, 1961.
It was enough to bring Chicago O'Hare and Chicago Midway airports to a ground stop for arriving flights, according to the Federal Aviation Administration.
O'Hare canceled 436 flights on Sunday amid snow and ice, according to Flight Aware.

Eau Claire, WI: sets a daily snowfall record on April 10, 2019. Link here

No comments:

Post a Comment