Friday, April 5, 2019

Bakken Update At ND-DMR -- April 5, 2019

A reader alerted me that ND-DMR / NDIC has a new presentation, dated April 2, 2019, "Williston API Oil and Gas Update." Link here for all "recent presentations." This link will take you directly to the new presentation.

Slide 11: statewide oil performance -- huge increase in EURs / initial production / production type curves over the years.

********************************
Trump Approval 

51%.

I don't think I've ever seen his approval over 50% in "recent" history. Usually runs about 48%. To get to 50% is quite remarkable in this mainstream media environment, but to get to 51% -- wow.

*******************************
The Market

Yesterday or whenever it was, I forget, the Dow was up about 130 points, and my "watchlist" was pretty much "in the red" from the previous day.  Today, the Dow in early morning trading, barely 50 points up, and the "watchlist" is "bright green."

Ah, the craziness of the market.

EOG: up almost 3% today in early trading. Up $2.72

Note: the watchlist is simply a very short list of companies that I enjoy watching. It does not mean I am invested in any of them. For example: I follow TSLA but have never invested in TSLA. I don't have any OAS in my portfolio but I do watch it. I had OAS at one time, but sold it some time ago.

Speaking of Tesla: despite its worst quarter ever, TSLA is actually up about 3/4ths of a percent today, but still trading below $270. This is an incredibly great stock for trading, not necessarily investing.

Disclaimer: this is not an investment site. Do not make any investment, financial, job, travel, or relationship decisions based on what you read here or think you may have read here.

Ready for summer:

No comments:

Post a Comment