Saturday, March 30, 2019

Saturday, March 30, 2019, T+87, Part 2

I have not read the article. I have read the headline. That's all.

I assume some day I will read the article. But not today.

Link here.


Having said that I would love to write a note regarding all this, and connecting all the dots, but it is so tedious.

Suffice it to say, the mainstream media fails to report the "real" story here.

I can't wait to start hearing California progressives complaining about the high cost of gasoline. I assume Teslas will fly out of showrooms this summer. Or from wherever they fly.

**********************************
The Apple Page

Link here at The Bismarck Tribune.

Without question, this is my favorite "app" on the iPhone. It is absolutely incredible. I assumed everyone knew what it was; I assumed everyone used it. I assume it was found across all platforms. Apparently not.

I find it amazing that The Bismarck Tribune posted such a great "ad" for Apple.

No comments:

Post a Comment