- TSLA: down over 2%; down about $5.75; now trading below $260
- WTI: at $58.21 is down slightly today but many of the majors are doing well
Earlier post: the big question: when did Mueller know that he would report "no collusion"? When did he know and what was the "tipping point"?
Later, a reader writes: the bigger question is how things would look this morning if Mueller said that Trump colluded with Russia to swing the election, and he clearly obstructed justice. Instead, we get a definite, no wishy-washy, "there was no collusion."
- Robert Kraft: long, long apology over the weekend
- Robert Kraft: says he did nothing wrong
- Talk radio: exactly what is he apologizing for?
Montana cold: if I remember, I will get back to this later.
Good luck to everyone.