Wednesday, November 21, 2018

The Market, Energy, Political Page, T+15 -- November 21, 2018

I may be wrong. We'll see.

Earlier I wrote:
Prior to this Washington Post / CIA story, President Trump had "unlimited" leverage over the Prince.

With the release of the story, the president no longer has "unlimited" leverage over the Prince. In fact, the president may now have more challenges; certainly, Saudi Arabia has a lot with which to deal. It's hard for me to believe that any responsible business man in the United States would want to be seen with the man pictured above.
Reuters' oil analyst sees continued huge leverage over the Saudis. From twitter:



My hunch: Kemp is correct; I'm wrong.

But, and this is the big "but": US Congress is not likely to let this issue "go away" any time soon. 

As for me, Trump could lose "bigley" on this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment