Wednesday, November 21, 2018

Ah, Yes .... Global Warming, Again -- November 21, 2018

From the tabloids, I guess, so it must be fake news. Whatever.


********************************
To The Granddaughters

Years ago, near the end of my career, the USAF sent me to northern England on temporary duty. It was an incredibly wonderful time of my life. Many, many memories. I remember on Sunday mornings, running -- literally running, no car -- down the hill to the little store where I bought the two Sunday papers -- The [London] Times and The [London] Express (or maybe another one, I forget) -- they must have each cost about $5 or $6. I would also buy a dozen eggs, some ham, bread, etc., and run back "home" and cook an English breakfast and spend the morning reading the British papers.

The screenshot above -- The Express -- reminded me of those halcyon days.

Meanwhile, tonight I was getting our Thanksgiving meal prepared. May does not care for ham, and we're "tired" of turkey. Salmon we have three or four times a week. What to have for Thanksgiving?

Ah, yes. Lamb.

Lamb from Costco. Costco has the best meat selection. Period. Dot.

So, we marinade / marinate the lamb for at least 12 hours, preferably 24 hours.



No comments:

Post a Comment