Saturday, April 7, 2018

Eleven Million Page Views -- April 7, 2018 -- A Shout-Out To Ennis, Montana

"Someone" or "someones" must have been helping me out. The last one hundred pageviews happened very, very quickly. It should have been another couple of hours before we hit eleven million -- but I'll take it -- I was ready to call it a day/night.

It doesn't quite work this way, but counting back from 11,000,005, on this screenshot, all we know about the 11 millionth visitor, someone from the "United States."

So, let's look at Ennis, Montana:
  • near Yellowstone National Park
  • far southwestern part of the state
  • US Route 287 
  • population: 838 (2010)
  • destination for trout anglers
  • at least three fly shops
  • home to Willie's Distillery, known for its bourbon; one of the growing number of micro-distilleries in Montana
Note: US 287 is the shortest route between Denver and Dallas-Ft Worth (for newbies, I live about a miles west of DFW) -- I bike to the perimeter road often); from Denver, US 287 goes north to Choteau, MT, about 100 miles south of the Canadian border.


I Drove All Night, Roy Orbison

No comments:

Post a Comment