Monday, November 6, 2017

The Bakken Never Ceases To Amaze Me -- November 6, 2017

This will download as a PDF on your "desktop" most likely -- the current slides for Oasis.

As soon as I saw these slides, I sent this note to Don who sent me the link:
Wow, wow, wow, look at the EUR type curves for Wild Basin -- way greater than 1.5 million boe and then they say "constrained production."
I know I am way too exuberant about the Bakken, but something tells me, "they've only just begun."
Slides from the presentation. I'm too tired, too exhausted to add any comments to the slides -- maybe tomorrow -- you are on your own:



 **************************************
Maybe This Will Help Me Get A Second Wind

And so it goes:
“Music has always been a matter of Energy to me, a question of Fuel. Sentimental people call it Inspiration, but what they really mean is Fuel. I have always needed Fuel. I am a serious consumer. On some nights I still believe that a car with the gas needle on empty can run about fifty more miles if you have the right music very loud on the radio.” -- Hunter S. Thompson (link).
In my "retirement program" some years ago, that was the quote on the front page. Inside each "program" was a CD with my 20 favorite songs.

Whatever.

Yes, Sir, I Can Boogie, Baccara

No comments:

Post a Comment