Tuesday, November 28, 2017

Grapevine, Texas, Trivia -- College Football Rankings -- November 28, 2017

Where does the College Football Playoff Selection Committee meet? Drum roll.....Grapevine, TX. Top four (4) teams will be revealed live in "minutes" on ESPN. Here they are, apparently right now, but will be affected by this weekend's game:
1. Clemson
2. Auburn
3. Oklahoma
4. Wisconsin
5. Alabama
6. Georgia
2 v 3
1 v 4

I don't follow this stuff, so I'm not sure exactly how this all works but this is what I took away from ESPN while talking to our younger daughter on the phone on a different subject. Here's another link, one hour old, 8:00 p.m. Central Time, November 28, 2017.

*********************************
Wow, How Do I Miss These?

This video has been posted for quite some time, but tonight was the first time I found it. How do I miss these?

No comments:

Post a Comment