Saturday, October 3, 2015

NDIC Data Delayed In Updates -- Noted By Readers -- Reason Unknown -- October 3, 2015

Two readers have written to say that NDIC data has not been updated; seems to be delayed; reasons not given.

*****************************
Why I Love To Blog: Reason #365

It's a long, long story that I've posted once before so I won't go through it again. Suffice it to say my wife is a religious recycler. I think the whole recycling "thing" is crazy. Last time I wrote that, I was lightly chastised and I backed off a bit.

Tonight, a reader sends me the definitive article on recycling, from no less an authority than the New York Times.  Great article.

It's also the longest article on recycling that I have ever seen.

Regardless of what the New York Times says, however, I will do whatever my wife tells me to do.

****************************
A Little ATM Action

I'm too exhausted to write a long note. Suffice it to say we had a great evening tonight enjoying Grapevine Art Dealers Association Fall Gallery Night. My wife and I are taking care of our 15-month-old for the next four days (older granddaughters and their parents are in Florida, learning to sail).

On the way home we had to pick up some milk, bread, and eggs. Our granddaughter took advantage of the stop to pick up some cash.

No comments:

Post a Comment