Sunday, September 27, 2015

Item; Catching Up With Some Bookkeeping; An EOG Van Hook Probably Back On Line -- September 27, 2015

It looks like this well should be back on line. Production data lags about two months so we may not see new numbers for a couple of months. It looks like this well was taken off-line in July, 2015, to change production method from flowing to pump with the installation of an ESP on July 31, 2015.
  • 24667, 1,179, EOG, Van Hook 19-2523H, Parshall, t7/13, cum 504K 1/16; only one day production in July, 2015; since then, full up; 50 stages, 10 million lbs;
*****************************
Emily West Sings Patsy Cline?

I don't care for reality shows and I don't care for karaoke singers. My wife bought me the Emily West CD because she thought Emily West sounded like my favorite singer. I was pleasantly surprised. Emily West does not sound like my "current" favorite singer, but her album was quite amazing: three great covers including the one below.

While listening to this one, I thought Emily West sounded a bit like Patsy Cline, and lo and behold, Emily West has covered Patsy Cline's Crazy.

I assume many have covered Sea of Love and I prefer the studio version (on the CD) but this one is about as good as it gets. Surprisingly, she channels Patsy Cline, especially at the end.

Sea of Love, Emily Love

Or something a bit more earthy: Tom Waits.

No comments:

Post a Comment