Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Now Inc Will Buy Challenger Industries In Bismarck, ND -- August 4, 2015

FuelFix is reporing:
National Oilwell Varco spun off Now Inc, last year. Now Inc immediately became one of the largest pipe distributors in the energy industry and for industrial firms. Now Inc employs 5,000 people across 330 locations.

Now Inc announced plans to buy Challenger Industries, Inc, based in Bismarck, ND. Challenger services all sectors of the oil and gas industry, including downstream companies such as refineries and chemical plants, along with midstream firms that operate pipelines.
For the archives.

*******************************
A Note for the Granddaughters

When we were stationed in England, I collected "original Suffolk terracota" kitchen pottery. I loved it; my wife did not care for it all that much. I had completely forgotten but my wife must have given it all away to our younger daughter.

Laura sent us a photograph of the pottery today:


These pieces are priceless now (but very, very inexpensive on eBay) and someday, hopefully, they will be passed down to you. I used to bake bread in the bread baker.

No comments:

Post a Comment