Friday, November 8, 2013

I'm Sorry, So Sorry, Please Accept My Apology; I Was Too Blind To See

As regular readers know, I no longer have any emotional, partisan, or visceral reaction to ObamaCare. For me, it is simply a fascinating story to see how it unfolds.

But I haven't heard this song in a long time, and now there's a great opportunity to post it.

First, the story that led me to the song: NBC News has an exclusive -- the president says he's "sorry that some Americans are losing their current health insurance plans as a result of the Affordable Care Act, despite his promise that no one would have to give up a health plan they liked."

So sorry, I'm sorry, please accept my apology....

I'm Sorry, Brenda Lee


And it just keeps getting better. I assume this could be the theme song for Lee Hammack and JoEllen Brothers, loyal Obama supporters, who lost their insurance, but apparently still support the president.

Fool #1, Brenda Lee

No comments:

Post a Comment