Saturday, August 3, 2013

A Little Slow This Morning

I just can't get started this morning. Sorry. Part of the problem is that I'm the only one in Target/Starbucks this morning and the barista talks almost as much as I do, so I'm not getting anything done.

I was up late last night -- no partying, only soft drinks -- but watching old movies. I don't have internet or cable at home (I'm going to see how long I can last without the former) so I read until about 11: pm and then watched old movies (DVD's). I didn't realize it was 1:38 a.m. until I checked to see what time it was last night (or early this morning). And then I couldn't get to sleep. But I was up at 5:54 a.m.

But I doubt anyone cares. If I finish the story, I will put write it as a "Note To The Granddaughters."

I think the big Bakken story for week was the announcement that Zenergy is planning to see its Bakken assets for about $1 billion.

On top of this I see the NDIC hearing dockets are out for August, 2013. Wow, I have a lot to do this morning. I will probable be here all day.

I think I will do the dockets first and then the "top stories" of the week. Then the links for the day. Then another poll. Wow, it's going to be busy. And I'm not a bit in the mood to be doing this. It's going to be a real grind.

No comments:

Post a Comment