Operators: Abraxas (4), Zenergy (2)
Fields: North Fork (McKenzie), Nohly Lake (McKenzie)
Ten (10) wells released from confidential status:
- 18569, 90, EOG, Sidonia 9-35H, Clear Water; t12/11; cum 15K 3/12;
- 18648, 197, EOG, Clearwater 4-11H, Clear Water; t12/11; cum 12K 3/12;
- 19231, 398, EOG, Liberty LR 13-14H, Van Hook, t12/11; cum 68K 3/12;
- 19700, 228, EOG, Kandiyohi 21-3427H, Clear Water, t1/12; cum 10K 3/12;
- 20254, 980, EOG, Liberty LR 2--26H, Van Hook, t12/11; cum 69K 3/12;
- 21107, 231, Samson Resources, Dorado 14-23-162-98H, Blooming Prairie, t4/12; cum 6K 3/12;
- 21116, 952, QEP, MHA 2-05-06H-149-90, Deep Water Creek Bay, t 4/12; cum ND;
- 21668, DRL, BR, Uberwachen 22-34, a Birdbear well, primarily a "research well," good gas show in the middle Bakken; some gas show in the Birdbear but not as much; casing problems; workover rig on site; a vertical well;
- 21804, 2,699, BEXP, Clifford Bakke 26-35 4H, Alger, t2/12; cum 49K 3/12; in less than 2 months --> almost 50K bbls;
- 21848, 567, CLR, Cincinnati 1-30H, Indian Hill, t2/12; cum 21K 3/12;
Note: BEXP reported another great IP; see Filloon's comments regarding BEXP's IPs -- I am in complete agreement; I think I have posted my thoughts regarding IP but can't remember for sure.
It looks like it is time to update EOG's Liberty wells.