Sunday, November 20, 2011

EnerMAX Answered a Query -- The Bakken, North Dakota, USA

This came in as a comment, but knowing not everyone reads comments, I also placed it here.
EnerMAX has vacs that haul freshwater to drilling rigs and fracs. 701-774-3655 Convenient this post is under this topic as EnerMAX also sells, transloads, and trucks frac sand and ceramic in ND! Give us a call. Sorry about the advertising but Char2811 asked so I answered.
I appreciate the opportunity to help folks connect in the Bakken.

The original post and comment were at this post.

Good luck to all.

Oh, and by the way, I love to see those "701" area codes, although I think the Bakken needs it's own area code -- "225" is already taken -- "CAJ" for Cajun and southern Louisiana. "926" is still available.

No comments:

Post a Comment