Friday, July 9, 2010

NDIC Dockets for July 2010

I've posted my summary of the July NDIC dockets:

Some data points:

  • Lots and lots of multi-well pads
  • Spacing units are getting bigger and bigger (2560-acre) for these multi-well pads
  • Anschutz has a huge number of cases on the docket
  • EOG has a lot of 6-well dockets
  • WLL continues to put in more 1280-acre spaced wells in between two 1280-acre wells already producing throughout the Sanish
  • For my Australian readers: Samson has a number of cases on the July dockets; in fact, it may be the busiest I've seen Samson before the NDIC
I don't hold any shares in WLL but this is one of my favorite companies. If I had the cash, WLL and KOG might be the next two companies that I would invest in in the Bakken (currently, I accumulate shares in CLR, NOG, ENB). 

    No comments:

    Post a Comment