Friday, September 18, 2020

Notes From All Over -- Part 5 -- September 18, 2020

For Nancy Pelosi and her walk-in ice cream freezer: Sophia and I love to bake. Things are so "simple" these days. Brownies. Wow. Ghirardelli. You know, I think I misspelled Ghirardelli the last time I mentioned it ... forgot the second 'r.' 

There are several variations of brownies by Ghirardelli. I only recently realized that. It appears that Sophia and I will have to have a bake-off to determine our favorite. 

But I digress. The reason this comes up is because she loves her brownies with Blue Bell ice cream, and it has to be natural vanilla bean. I generally don't eat the brownies we bake; I prefer Hershey's chocolate syrup on my vanilla ice cream. 

Well, now a reader sends me this. I had not seen this before and I was just shopping for ice cream yesterday. A new sensation.

OMG. Oil just gave up all its gains. Over at twitter. I can't make this stuff up. 


For those who don't read Arabic, the translation, "Oh, s**t!" Or, as we say in polite company, "Oh, crap."

No comments:

Post a Comment