Locator: 51812INVESTING.
The market: incredible opportunities developing. See disclaimer.
TXSE: I'm still "testing" the TXSE -- this a.m. buying additional shares in existing position before NYSE opens. So far, I have not been impressed with buying / selling shares in extended hours. I've talked to Gemini about this --- it's hard to believe acceptance of extended hour trading after opening of TXSE has been so poor. At least from this vantage point.
AI company to watch with increasing Fed tightening: Oracle. [Later: holy mackerel -- I wrote that about ten minutes ago -- 8:00 a.m. and now 8:10, Oracle declares a "force majeure" on a large data center to shield itself from lawsuits. Being reported by Bloomberg now. Oracle responds by saying their LDC Jupiter in New Mexico "remains on Oracle's calendar." But not necessarily on Oracle's previously planned time line. ]
Apple: renews partnership with QCOM. QCOM dividend in my portfolio account today.
Amazon: ended its relationship with operator whose recent Miami flight 171 diverted off the runway, killing five people on the ground. Two of my recent orders from Amazon have already been delayed.
Trump-Xi: state dinner. Looks like President Trump is simply starting the process of saying goodbye to all his friends over the years. I don't expect a state dinner for Vladimir Putin. Netanyahu? Probably not. If so, will the Trump-Xi state dinner go down as Trump's last state dinner.
Rick Santelli: I already miss him. Supposedly his last day at CNBC is October 2, 2026, but he prides himself for having seldom missed reporting major US economic data. He was absent this morning for the jobs report, and Steve Liesman and Kelly Evans did the honors, stepping in for Rick Santelli. Disappointing. Flat.
Personal note: I have bought my last automobile ever. I will now close out my car-buying days by leasing. I'm really excited about this.
********************************
Disclaimer
Briefly:
I am inappropriately exuberant about the Bakken and I am often well out front of my headlights. I am often appropriately accused of hyperbole when it comes to the Bakken. I am inappropriately exuberant about the US economy and the US market. I am also inappropriately exuberant about all things Apple. See disclaimer. This is not an investment site. Disclaimer: this is not an investment site. Do not make any investment, financial, job, career, travel, or relationship decisions based on what you read here or think you may have read here. All my posts are done quickly: there will be content and typographical errors. If something appears wrong, it probably is. Feel free to fact check everything. If anything on any of my posts is important to you, go to the source. If/when I find typographical / content errors, I will correct them. Reminder: I am inappropriately exuberant about the Bakken, US economy, and the US market. I am also inappropriately exuberant about all things Apple. And now, Nvidia, also. I am also inappropriately exuberant about all things Nvidia. Nvidia is a metonym for AI and/or the sixth industrial revolution. I've now added Broadcom to the disclaimer. I am also inappropriately exuberant about all things Broadcom. Now, I've added Amazon. And QCOM. Longer version here.