Thursday, September 10, 2026

CPI Unhelpful; WTI Surges (Over $100); And Energy Stocks Surge -- September 10, 2026

Locator: 51701WTI.

Consumer price index y/y: 5.4% vs 5.3%.

Cramer's first hour: once we got past the headline stories -- Cramer mentioned as nice opportunities --
  • EPD
  • ENB 

iPhone Duo: pivotal test of the company's power. 

Absolutely. Link here. Exactly what I said when this was released on September 9, 2026.  AAPL is up almost $5 today. I no longer need the form factor; more important for me are the software features regardless of the form factor. 
I'm waiting for analysts to start talking about the subscription plan by Apple for Apple products. This is a very big deal. Technology, including technology in automobiles, is moving so quickly, that "leasing" may be the new way folks buy "all" products.  
Later: AAPL just went over $5.00 jump in price, now trading above $320. BRKB? Down again today.