Locator: 51701WTI.
WTI: $101.52. Up $5.50. 10:57 a.m. September 10, 2026.
Yes: is it possible that Trump could keep his promise that he would deliver a $5,000-dividend to each American adult if the GOP takes the US House / US Senate. Gary Cohn on CNBC this morning.
Gary Cohn is the Vice Chairman of IBM and the former Director of the National Economic Council (NEC) under President Trump.
Consumer price index y/y: 5.4% vs 5.3%.
Cramer's first hour: once we got past the headline stories -- Cramer mentioned as nice opportunities --- EPD
- ENB
iPhone Duo: pivotal test of the company's power.
Absolutely. Link here. Exactly what I said when this was released on September 9, 2026. AAPL is up almost $5 today. I no longer need the form factor; more important for me are the software features regardless of the form factor.
I'm waiting for analysts to start talking about the subscription plan by Apple for Apple products. This is a very big deal.
Technology, including technology in automobiles, is moving so quickly, that "leasing" may be the new way folks buy "all" products. See this link for what I'm talking about. [The link works for me, not sure if it will work for others.]
Later: AAPL just went over $5.00 jump in price, now trading above $320. BRKB? Down again today.
Apple surges: I'm not sure if I've ever seen this so following an Apple presentation. This is absolutely remarkable considering a $2000-phone!