Monday, September 7, 2026

AI -- September 7, 2026

Locator: 51681AI.

AI, of course, is big, big business for ... well, let's just say "AI is big business for BIG BUSINESS."

In the big scheme of things, AI is not "google search on steroids." AI is something completely different. And so much bigger. Now that I've learned that one can easily save chatbot threads for future reference and the ability for anyone to add to those threads, it has made my life a whole lot simpler. This will allow me to save untold hours of typing, re-tryping, blogging, etc. It is simply amazing. 

I marvel at the response of a number of folks with regard to AI. It appears that of the folks with whom I discuss AI, as many as 90% have no interest in AI; do not understand AI; and are, literally, quite afraid of it. 

They can howl at the wind all they want, but the fact is, AI is here to stay, and if one knows how to use it, AI is (and chartbots are) incredibly valuable. 

If one is an investor, I cannot stress enough how valuable AI can be.

Exhibit A (link here): from Gemini this reply to a query -- the whole process, query-to-reply took less than 30 seconds: