Locator: 51276CRAMER.
BLOG page views: Saturday - Monday, these last three days, page views, 673,475 per day. Sunday to Monday it was 783,220 pageviews in 24 hours.
Link here. Not of particular interest to me but some may find it useful .
From the linked article:
Nvidia is making a “substantial” investment in Safe Superintelligence, an artificial-intelligence startup co-founded by Ilya Sutskever
The partnership will give Safe Superintelligence access to Nvidia GPU hardware, boosting its computing resources.
The deal is part of Nvidia’s strategy to secure high-profile customers and fend off rivals during the AI boom.
This summary was generated with AI and reviewed by an editor. Read more about how we use artificial intelligence in our journalism.
Nvidia is investing in former OpenAI Chief Scientist Ilya Sutskever’s secretive artificial-intelligence lab, part of a long-term partnership that could boost the startup’s access to computing power while helping the chip giant fend off a rival.
The chip maker made a “substantial” investment after getting a rare glimpse into the state of the startup’s research, the companies said Monday. Financial terms of the deal couldn’t be learned.
Tech: Jim Cramer said today "tech is dead money," or worse. Among the chip stocks, the only company he is interested in is Intel. So, this was posted here as a "line in the sand." Literally, sand. Silicon. LOL. Let's check back in one year: Intel, Nvidia, Micron, and AMD.
CRH, plc: interestingly was an exciting recommendation from Cramer.
We'll put this as a marker in the "rock" in this case. But "sand" is also, okay. LOL. Another marker. But to date, a pretty mediocre stock. Pays 1.5%. This is probably what caught Jim Cramer's eye(s): Irish building materials giant CRH announced an agreement to acquire Dallas-based infrastructure products provider Arcosa in an all-cash transaction valued at approximately $8.5 billion. The deal is priced at $150 per share and is expected to close in the first quarter of 2027
*********************************
Disclaimer
Briefly:
I am inappropriately exuberant about the Bakken and I am often well out front of my headlights. I am often appropriately accused of hyperbole when it comes to the Bakken. I am inappropriately exuberant about the US economy and the US market. I am also inappropriately exuberant about all things Apple. See disclaimer. This is not an investment site. Disclaimer: this is not an investment site. Do not make any investment, financial, job, career, travel, or relationship decisions based on what you read here or think you may have read here. All my posts are done quickly: there will be content and typographical errors. If something appears wrong, it probably is. Feel free to fact check everything. If anything on any of my posts is important to you, go to the source. If/when I find typographical / content errors, I will correct them. Reminder: I am inappropriately exuberant about the Bakken, US economy, and the US market. I am also inappropriately exuberant about all things Apple. And now, Nvidia, also. I am also inappropriately exuberant about all things Nvidia. Nvidia is a metonym for AI and/or the sixth industrial revolution. I've now added Broadcom to the disclaimer. I am also inappropriately exuberant about all things Broadcom. Now, I've added Amazon. And QCOM. Longer version here.
