Wednesday, April 17, 2024

Focus On Dividends -- April 17, 2024

Locator: 47031INVESTING.


 Does Tesla or Rivian pay a dividend? Asking for a friend.

******************
More Tech 

Folks can check my recent comments on personal investing. LOL. Posted on the blog in almost "real time."

To the best of my knowledge I've never owned MU until recently. On the blog. I mentioned that MU was one of the chip companies I missed but made up for it in the past six weeks. Again, on the blog.

Hold that thought.

My position in TSM was started well before Warren Buffett bought and then sold his position, all in about a three-month time span. Again, on the blog.

Hold that thought.

Link here. Here it is.

I'm not sure about Jennifer's note re TSM: that was already announced. Nothing new as far as I know.

On another note, see this post.

Reminder: I am inappropriately exuberant about the US economy and the US market, I am also inappropriately exuberant about all things Apple.

See disclaimer. This is not an investment site.

Disclaimer: this is not an investment site. Do not make any investment, financial, job, career, travel, or relationship decisions based on what you read here or think you may have read here. 

All my posts are done quickly: there will be content and typographical errors. If anything on any of my posts is important to you, go to the source. If/when I find typographical / content errors, I will correct them. 

Again, all my posts are done quickly. There will be typographical and content errors in all my posts. If any of my posts are important to you, go to the source.

Reminder: I am inappropriately exuberant about the US economy and the US market, I am also inappropriately exuberant about all things Apple.

Tomorrow: “Theme from A Summer Place.” Link here. Marimba, Fred Astaire.

No comments:

Post a Comment