Wednesday, June 7, 2023

The Market Open -- June 7, 2023

Locator: 44860AAPL. 

Updates

Later, 9:00 a.m. CDT: link here. This seldom happens so soon after a WWDC keynote speech. Analysts are starting to see what "we" saw. The R1 chip. Apple silicon. Wow, what a difference a day makes: yesterday I suggested to a reader that 2023 was going to shape up to be a very, very tough year for AAPL investors. Maybe not. The best news: the headset is not going to be released any time soon.

Original Post

Posted earlier today, before the market opened:

The two big stories today:

  • EIA boosts US oiol production forecast for 2023
    •  as Saudi cuts; Russia implodes
  • Apple silicon

Whoo-hooo! Nailed it.

AAPL turns the corner. This is huge. Entirely unexpected. Anything could happen, but "short sellers" need to be concerned.

CVX:

Disclaimer: this is not an investment site.  Do not make any investment, financial, job, career, travel, or relationship decisions based on what you read here or think you may have read here.

All my posts are done quickly: there will be content and typographical errors. If anything on any of my posts is important to you, go to the source. If/when I find typographical / content errors, I will correct them

Again, all my posts are done quickly. There will be typographical and content errors in all my posts. If any of my posts are important to you, go to the source.

No comments:

Post a Comment