Tuesday, May 30, 2023

More And More The Emperors Have No Clothes -- May 30, 2023

Locator: 44796INV.

A reader tells me that Charlie Munger says we're in a "mild recession." 

Link here. The US economic numbers released last week -- unemployment, wages, spending -- no evidence whatsoever we're in a recession. If we're in a recession, it's a very strange recession. 

Or is Charlie Munger looking for an explanation for BRK's ten-year return?

Link here.

I guess it depends on one's definition of "recession."

Disclaimer: this is not an investment site.  Do not make any investment, financial, job, career, travel, or relationship decisions based on what you read here or think you may have read here.

All my posts are done quickly: there will be content and typographical errors. If anything on any of my posts is important to you, go to the source. If/when I find typographical / content errors, I will correct them

Again, all my posts are done quickly. There will be typographical and content errors in all my posts. If any of my posts are important to you, go to the source.

No comments:

Post a Comment