Monday, May 22, 2023

Life-Size Ferrari Replica -- Lego -- Denmarck -- May 22, 2023

Locator: 44725LEGO.

Link here.

For the record, I am building a position in RACE.

In my "new-money" allotment (50-40-5-5). RACE is part of the 5% that is targeted for EVs. 

No "new-money" goes into fossil fuel energy.

Disclaimer: this is not an investment site.  Do not make any investment, financial, job, career, travel, or relationship decisions based on what you read here or think you may have read here.

All my posts are done quickly: there will be content and typographical errors. If anything on any of my posts is important to you, go to the source. If/when I find typographical / content errors, I will correct them

Again, all my posts are done quickly. There will be typographical and content errors in all my posts. If any of my posts are important to you, go to the source

*************************
Jiu-Jitsu

After tonight's session was over, I mentioned to Sophia that early in the match, she was crushing her opponent's jaw with her forearm. She replied, "Yes, that's my signature move."

I also mentioned that in the latter half of the match, she almost separated her opponent's head from his torso with a spring-loaded kick that was disarming (or beheading) to say the least. I think had this been a real attacker who meant Sophia harm, she could have severely injured him. She said that was also one of her better moves and demonstrated how she did it.

 Just saying.

No comments:

Post a Comment