Friday, March 17, 2023

My Favorite Chart -- New Shoes For Sophia? March 17, 2023

Disclaimer: this is not an investment site.  Do not make any investment, financial, job, career, travel, or relationship decisions based on what you read here or think you may have read here.

All my posts are done quickly: there will be content and typographical errors. If anything on any of my posts is important to you, go to the source. If/when I find typographical / content errors, I will correct them

Again, all my posts are done quickly. There will be typographical and content errors in all my posts. If any of my posts are important to you, go to the source.

Updates

Later, 2:54 p.m. CT: this is fascinating. I can park my cash in "T" and earn 6.06% and leave a boatload of "T" to my heirs. Meanwhile, money market funds:

Yes, I know one can find better money market rates.

Note: I use "T" generically -- there are other equities other than "T" that pay nicely, also. 

Original Post

Bloomberg: $120 billion will flow into money market funds this next week. 

My favorite chart. Link here.

*******************
New Shoes For Sophia!

Belk is having a shoe sale! Seventy percent off. These $80-shoes are going for $24. 

**********************************
Happy Birthday
For Sophia's Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment