Friday, February 24, 2023

TGIF -- Friday Night -- No Family Commitments -- February 24, 2023

Four months from now I'll be poolside 24/7. Well maybe not 24/7 but I'll do my best to make it seem like that.

But tonight, it's a bit chilly outside, but inside --

  • a Mediterranean dinner;
  • sake; and,
  • Paloma Faith to get things started.

I have a new project planned for the summer. It's a very, very involved project but it centers around "Harbor Freight."

Harbor Freight just moved into Grapevine; the new store has been here exactly one month.

I stopped by for the first time this afternoon. It's the first time I've been inside -- shoot, it's the first time I've even seen -- a Harbor Freight. I was really, really impressed. Ace Hardware on steroids? How does a story like Harbor Freight make it when there's a Lowe's and a Home Depot down the road? 

Whatever.

First thing I did was join the "Inside Track Club." One year: $29. When I went up to the cashier to pay, she asked if I would prefer two years for $44? Sure. 

Huge Parking Lot Sale -- one long week -- begins Monday, Mach 6, 2023 -- "Inside Track Club" members can start "getting" the deals on Day 1; the others have to wait until Day 5, Friday. LOL. My goal: save $44 the first day of shopping. LOL. 

But this will be huge for me. I'll keep you posted. 

*****************************
All You Ever Do Is Bring Me Down: The Nashville Jam

Look at the ensemble on this stage -- you don't notice them all at the beginning ... and one almost gets the feelings more musicians joined as the song went on and on and on.

I saw this clip for the first time more than a year ago; I had forgotten all about it. 

This is when you need over-the-ears Bose headphones.

No comments:

Post a Comment