Monday, February 13, 2023

It's Over -- The Win Goes To Harrison Butker -- February 13, 2023

I did not watch the game, but I saw the video replay of this and agreed completely -- clearly, it was holding, and clearly the receiver was on his way to a touchdown-winning play. 

I don't think folks understand why players hold, but that's another issue.

So not only did the Chiefs' receiver -- whose name I did not catch -- lose that stat -- but it was a lot of stats lost due to being held:

  • another pass reception
  • another pass reception in a post-season game
  • another pass reception in a Super Bowl
  • a winning touchdown reception
  • a winning touchdown reception in a post-season game
  • a winning touchdown reception in a Super Bowl
  • reception yardage; and,
  • I would have remembered his name

**************************
First Ride On Light Rail, The MAX, Portland, OR

No comments:

Post a Comment