Sunday, January 8, 2023

The "Reddit Stocks" To Buy In 2023 -- January 8, 2023

Disclaimer: this is not an investment site.  Do not make any investment, financial, job, career, travel, or relationship decisions based on what you read here or think you may have read here.

All my posts are done quickly: there will be content and typographical errors. If anything on any of my posts is important to you, go to the source. If/when I find typographical / content errors, I will correct them.     

Seven Reddit stocks to buy in 2023.

Reddit? GameStop and AMC Entertainment? LOL.

But I took a look. I almost stopped reading after seeing the stop two but then was surprised to see the full list.

Link here.

  • Tesla
  • Nio
  • Nvidia
  • TSM
  • Chevron
  • Eli Lilly
  • Lockheed Martin

Worth a read.

No comments:

Post a Comment