Friday, January 27, 2023

Monthly Utility Bill -- January 27, 2023

Compare my utility bill (below) with that of a similar-size apartment in northern California


Our entire monthly bill -- we have no natural gas. We only have electricity. 

My wife and I are taking no extraordinary measures to save energy, using whatever we want.

The "December polar vortex / cyclone bomb" did affect this bill.


With one day less in the period, y/y: the electricity usage was absolutely identical, at 802 kwh. Simply an observation. Nothing else.

*******************************
For The Archives

I haven't had a barbershop haircut since February, 2020. All haircuts since then have been done by Sophia, age eight.

Pants by Nejos, Incirlik, Turkey.

Shirt by Kalaheo. Clearly the finest Hawaiian shirt I've ever had. A gift from Sophia this past Christmas. 

No comments:

Post a Comment