Monday, January 2, 2023

Disclaimer -- January 2, 2023

Nothing precipitated this disclaimer except that it's a new year and I'm getting older ...

I often make typographical and content errors. If something is important to you, go to the source. If something on the blog seems wrong, it probably is. 

If I find errors, I will correct them but I miss a lot.

I make simple arithmetic errors all the time. 

I often misread things.

I have a poor memory. 

That's why I started the blog in the first place. To try to keep track of things.

This is not an investment site. Do not make financial or life decisions based on what you read here or think you may have read here. 

This is the disclaimer I posted back in 2009; I assume it's still accurate.

*********************************
Santa Claus

Our son-in-law, and twin boys, 2.5 years old.

No comments:

Post a Comment