Tuesday, November 29, 2022

Devon -- An Update, As It Were But Probably Nothing New -- November 29, 2022

As Twitter gets weirder and weirder (or is it, more and more weird), it behooves folks to be very, very circumspect in whom to follow. I follow only oil-related contributors with a few exceptions. I follow no politicians. Often someone I follow re-tweets a post originally tweeted by someone else. If it pertains to energy or oil, I am generally fine with that. However, a pet peeve is when the re-tweet is off-subject, especially political.

I assume that's how a lot of folks feel about the MDW blog: it's great as long as it sticks to the Bakken but the other stuff -- especially the political stuff -- is really, really unwelcome.

So, as Twitter gets more and more weird (and it some cases downright dumb and dumber) I find myself looking for new contributors to follow.

Devon Energy - blue check validated -- seems to be an account I will enjoy following. First link here. That was a "search." Under that "search": Devon Energy; Rock Creek Freak; Emily Patsy; and, then many others that we all know: Rystad Energy, and Josh Young, for example.

No comments:

Post a Comment