Friday, November 4, 2022

Biggest Energy Story Today -- Fast And Faster -- November 4, 2022

First tier oil companies (the top five): profits surge.

Second tier: EOG, Devon, Marathon Oil -- moving quickly to buy more acreage across the US.

Third tier: companies in the Bakken -- the biggest one -- CLR -- soon to be much less transparent, as it goes private. 

Stories:

I will quit here for now. Getting ready for market open. 

Parting shot: if you're not reading Peter Zeihan or at least following Peter Zeihan on social media, you're missing a lot. 

On a completely different note, a parting comment on Kyrie Irving: the question that needs to be asked, "what's driving the anti-Semitic issue"? Whenever I have a question I cannot answer, I a) follow the money; or, 2) google it. In this case, I follow the money.

No comments:

Post a Comment