Monday, October 24, 2022

Will Fox News Report It On "Front Page" Of Its Website? October 24, 2022

Apparently "ex-Minneapolis law enforcement officer pleads guilty in George Floyd death."

Will Fox News report this story on its "front page" of its website? Inquiring minds want to know. 


*********************
Later


Readers told me the story was posted by Fox News but it was "buried" and one needed to google / search the Fox News website to find it. Apparently it was on the Fox app but I don't have the app. One would have to be  a pretty hard core Fox supporter to have the app. But again, one would, according to one reader, have to search the app to find the story. Other mainstream media -- including my news feed -- pushed the story to me as a "breaking, headline" story. Not Fox News.

And that's the problem I have with  Fox News. 

By the way, a business newspaper, The WSJ, posted the George Floyd story on the front page of its website.


For the record, I bookmark three "general" new sites: Fox News, The WSJ, and PowerLine. I seldom vist PowerLine any more -- it's too much of "an-inside-Minnesota-politics" rag. I check out Fox News every day, first think in the morning, just to see the spin. I check out The WSJ only when the market is surging (in general, there are exceptions).

No comments:

Post a Comment