Friday, October 7, 2022

Modified Mediterranean Diet -- Friday -- Fish Day -- October 7, 2022


****************************
Up-To-Date

My second Covid-19 booster:

  • I always get the Pfizer vaccine
    • "no one" has Moderna right now;
    • not enough Moderna was made -- can you believe that?
    • hunch: more folks are being immunized than Trump supporters would like to believe
    • huge numbers of folks are still dying each month from Covid-19 worldwide
    • most experts agree: vaccines are making a difference; the other measures? Probably not so much;
  • mRNA
  • Omicron
  • good for six months
  • you have no idea how good I feel (emotionally) after getting my Covid-19 shots
  • I still wear a mask but not as often as I used to
    • at my neighborhood Target, I estimate 1 out of 20 shoppers wear a mask; almost no Target employees wear a mask

Ranked by new deaths, daily, link here:

*****************
Reunion

I did not know about this reunion in San Antonio. I flew with the 36 TFW, Bitburg Air Base, Germany for seven years -- two different assignments. Best years of my life.


At the time I was assigned, three F-15 squadrons:
  • the 22 TFS: the Stingers (my squadron)
  • the 53 TFS: the (NATO) Tigers
  • the 525 TFS: the Bulldogs

If I had to "assign" a personality to each squadron:

  • the 22 TFS: Dallas Cowboys
  • the 53 TFS: New England Patriots (with Tom Brady)
  • the 525 TFS: the Oakland Raiders

No comments:

Post a Comment