Tuesday, September 27, 2022

Changes To The Blog Re-Iterated -- September 27, 2022

Re-posting from July 25, 2022:

Reporting "monster wells": about two years ago, before the Covid-19 lock downs, I mentioned that we were going to see a lot of wells going over the cumulative milestone of 500,000 bbls of crude oil. That was delayed, of course, because of the global pandemic. Now, with things getting back to normal, we are now seeing many, many wells going over that 500,000 bbls of crude oil threshold. That number is becoming so great, that as a general rule, I won't be posting wells that go over 500,000 bbls effective today. It would be just too many. I can't decide if I will even bother with the 750,000-bbls-milestone. 

Wells with jump in production ("halo effect"; advantaged oil). I've been posting those wells at this site. Likewise, there are just too many wells that fit that this description and I just don't have time to post them any more. These wells will continue to be tagged so they can easily be found.

No comments:

Post a Comment