Thursday, August 4, 2022

Rambling Thoughts While Waiting To Take Sophia To Local Lego Store -- August 4, 2022

I remember when I was in training we were taught to "treat the patient, and not the lab results."

It seems Americans are more fixated on treating the lab results now, and not the patient. 

I see Peter Zeihan is preparing for a backpacking trip. It looks like Mr Zeihan and I are starting our August vacation about the same time. 

I wonder if our paths will cross in Glacier National Park?

Wow, great news just as Sophia and I start our annual road trip: GasBuddy suggests we might see sub-$3-gasoline on our trip. 

I don't know if this is new or just old news, but apparently "they" are still finding "polio" in wastewater in New York state, near NYC. 

I never did get back to a "most perplexing energy story," but it keeps popping up. Link here. I lost interese in the story when remarks from readers suggesting they ... whatever ..

Could the Dow turn green at the finish today? After the huge rally yesterday?

As far as I'm concerned, I would like to see the Fed raise "the rate" another 75 basis points:

  • the market doesn't seem to care; and,
  • I have a 30-year horizon.

No comments:

Post a Comment