Wednesday, August 31, 2022

For Investors: LNG -- Jim Cramer's Picks -- August 31, 2022

Sent to me by a reader. I'm not following the market right now. 

The companies, link here:

  • LNG (Cheniere)
  • Tellurian
  • SRE
  • ENB
  • Excelerate Energy (EE)

Disclaimer: this is not an investment site.  Do not make any investment, financial, job, career, travel, or relationship decisions based on what you read here or think you may have read here. Full disclaimer at tabbed link.

All my posts are done quickly: there will be content and typographical errors. If anything on any of my posts is important to you, go to the source. If/when I find typographical / content errors, I will correct them.  

2 comments:

  1. What do you think of the Nvidia news?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not following the market. Quit watching it after Powell's speech. Did not know anything about Nvidia until you alerted me to it. Nothing surprises me any more. Like everything else, this, too, shall pass.

      Delete