Wednesday, August 17, 2022

Don't Read My Lips (I'm Masked Anyway) -- Watch What I Do --

I have no idea what this is all about -- I have not gone to the links yet -- but I really don't care. 

Reality will trump (no pun intended) wishful thinking. Or perhaps better said, with puns intended, "reality will trump Greta."

And for me, right, wrong, or indifferent, everything points to oil and gas being around -- and not only "around," but also a great investment -- for the next twenty to thirty years. 

US crude oil inventories decreased by a whopping 7.1 million bbls; despite the SPR release of one million bopd for the past several months; this is simply astounding.

And, yes, this is from a very biased source. So, what? 

Right below that article, as long as we're doing screenshots, this screenshot:


All I could think about was the shortage of pumpkin pie filling this past year.

Disclaimer: this is not an investment site.  Do not make any investment, financial, job, career, travel, or relationship decisions based on what you read here or think you may have read here. Full disclaimer at tabbed link.

All my posts are done quickly: there will be content and typographical errors. If anything on any of my posts is important to you, go to the source. If/when I find typographical / content errors, I will correct them.  

Some screenshots may have been altered for more effect, but not to change the underlying story.

No comments:

Post a Comment