Sunday, July 17, 2022

Three Semiconductors That Could Go Parabolic -- July 17, 2022

About a week ago or so a reader asked about semiconductor chips in an article with a paywall: neither of us could access the article, so we did not know which semiconductor company was being "hyped." 

Today, on the way to looking up something else I came across this article over at nasdaq.com

Before going to that linked article I've updated the "foundries" at this site. One may want to google intel outsource samsung tsm. I'm not going to touch that with a 10-foot pole. Emotions run high on this issue. LOL.

But I digress. 

Now back to the linked nasdaq article, published by Motley Fool, July 14, 2022, just a couple of days ago.

Three semiconductor stocks that could go parabolic.

To the point:

  • TSMC (TSM)
  • Broadcom (AVGO)
  • Skyworks Solutions (SWKS)

This is probably the best summary I've seen in a long time. Needs to be archived.

Disclaimer: this is not an investment site.  Do not make any investment, financial, job, career, travel, or relationship decisions based on what you read here or think you may have read here.

All my posts are done quickly: there will be content and typographical errors. If anything on any of my posts is important to you, go to the source. If/when I find typographical / content errors, I will correct them.

No comments:

Post a Comment