Saturday, July 2, 2022

Tesla Vehicle Production And Deliveries -- July 2, 2022

Business wire.

AUSTIN, Texas, July 2, 2022 – In the second quarter, we produced over 258,000 vehicles and delivered over 254,000 vehicles, despite ongoing supply chain challenges and factory shutdowns beyond our control. 
June 2022 was the highest vehicle production month in Tesla’s history.

Tesla will post its financial results for the second quarter of 2022 after market close on Wednesday, July 20, 2022. 

***************************
The Movie Page

Wow, I did not know this. 

Costumes, Funny Face, 1957: Edith Head.

Wow. 

The movie is all about fashion, and the producer / director chose .... Ms Edith Head

The personalities associated with this movie -- simply amazing. But Ms Edith Head seems, to me, to be at the top of the list. And the list includes Audrey Hepburn.

I'm not sure if I've ever watched this movie or even parts of it, but now that I'm seeing what I'm seeing on TCM, I am blown away by the movie. The fashion really is extraordinary. 

Edith Head, born 1897, and died, 1981.

No comments:

Post a Comment